You can taste this delicious recipe at various restaurants of the Valencian coastline.
This is one of the many varieties of the traditional paella recipe. A delicious and nutritious dish that combines the Spanish sea flavor of fresh anchovies with the healthy properties of spinach. Enjoy it sitting by the sea.
Traditional Spanish recipes from the region of Valencia.
Its local name is “Paella de Boquerones y Espinacas” which means “Paella de Boquerones y Espinacas” in Spanish.
- 500 gr anchovy fresh
- 250 gr spinach
- 2 units tomato ripe
- 4 cloves garlic
- 400 gr rice
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 unit onion
- fish stock
- Heat the oil in a paella pan with a little salt.
- Add the finely chopped onion and thinly sliced garlic cloves.
- Fry lightly and add the grated tomato.
- Then add the chopped up spinach.
- Continue frying for 5 more minutes and add the rice and saffron.
- Pour in the stock and add the cleaned and de-boned fish.
- Salt to taste.